SPECIAL EVENT CONDITIONS
“Event” means Connect 2022.
“Arena” means where Connect 2022 performances are taking place.
“Management” means DF Concerts Limited, company registration number SC333566. “Promoter” means the person or company staging the Event if different from Management.
“Special Event Conditions” means any special event conditions relating to the Event.
“Event Terms and Conditions" means Terms and Conditions applicable to Events held by DF Concerts Limited which can be found at www.connectmusicfestival.com
“Ticketing Terms and Conditions” means Terms and Conditions applicable to the purchase of a ticket and can be found at www.ticketmaster.co.uk/legal/purchase.html
“Venue” means Royal Highland Centre, Edinburgh, Scotland.
"Ticket" means any official/valid ticket for you to attend an Event.
“You” means you as the holder of the Ticket and "Your" shall be read accordingly.
ATTENDING THE EVENT
- These Special Event Conditions, in addition to the Event Terms and Conditions and Ticketing Terms and Conditions (including those applicable to VIP tickets/packages), apply to any person who is at the Event.
- Failure to follow any of the Special Event Conditions and/or the Event and Ticketing Terms and Conditions (including those applicable to VIP tickets/packages) or behaving in a manner deemed unsociable or potentially dangerous will result in you being removed from the Event without refund. Management may pursue prosecution of anyone found to be breaking the law.
- CCTV will be in operation in the Event and surrounding areas.
- Please respect the local residents when travelling to and from the Event and keep noise to a Follow designated walking routes/entry routes.
- Anti-social behaviour, in and around the Event site, will not be tolerated and may result in refusal of entry to the Event or removal from the Event.
- Management reserve the right to refuse admission to, or eject You from the Event for any reason including but not limited to concerns regarding the consumption of alcohol and drugs. Any individual refused entry or ejected from the Event will have their Ticket confiscated and/or cancelled.
- Any individual who has previously been removed or ejected from a DF Concerts event should not purchase a Ticket as they will be refused entry to the Event and if found at the Event will be removed.
- You must retain your Ticket and wristband (if applicable) at all times, and neither will be replaced under any circumstances. You may not re-sell or transfer a Ticket if prohibited by law, including a Personal Assistant/Companion or Guest Ticket.
- Ticket holders who leave the Event will not be permitted to re-enter the Event with exception of campers moving between car park and campsite entrance.
- 3 individual day tickets (Fri/Sat/Sun) do not equal a weekend ticket and cannot be swapped or upgraded to include campsite access.
- Inappropriate and unsafe behaviour such as crowd surfing, moshing, crowd circles, throwing objects and the use of flares and smoke device are dangerous and can cause serious injury. This behaviour and any other inappropriate and/or unsafe behaviour is not permitted and we reserve the right to remove offenders from the Event and pass to Police Scotland.
- No domestic football tops or tops displaying club logos will be permitted and You may be refused entry.
- No trading of any items in or around the Event site without the consent of Management or the Local Authority, including goods with unauthorised Event or Artist logos. Anyone found doing so will have their goods confiscated and they will be removed from the Event and may result in criminal prosecution.
- There will be an Accessible Platform at the Event. Please see connectmusicfestival.com and email@example.com if you have any access requirements. With the exception of special assistance dogs, authorised working dogs and police dogs, no animals are permitted at the Event. Please refer to www.connectmusicfestival.com for Accessibility information.
- VIP ticket holders should note that the VIP Area does not have unrestricted views of the main stage. Please see connectmusicfestival.com for event information.
- Unauthorised camping is not permitted anywhere in or around the Venue and any tents found will be removed and not returned.
- Management does not accept responsibility, to the maximum extent permitted by law, for loss of property or damage to persons or property.
- Lost property found and handed in to the event will be passed to Police Scotland
- Camping at the Event is only permitted provided You purchase a weekend Ticket as well as a camping package. All single day Ticket holders are forbidden to camp at the Event and anyone found camping without a weekend camping package Ticket will be removed.
- You must not pitch your own tent. Gazebos and trailer tents are not allowed on the campsite.
- The Promoter reserves the right to re-locate your accommodation to another area of the Venue should weather conditions deem it necessary to do so.
- All items brought to a campsite are brought and left at Your own risk.
- On first entry only, You are permitted to bring Your own limited supply of food and soft drinks to the Campsite for your own consumption in the campsites but not for resale. You are permitted to bring either 12 x 330ml cans of beer/lager and/or cider per person OR 6 x 440ml cans of beer/lager and/or cider per person and 1 x 75cl bottle of wine (which must be decanted into a plastic bottle) per person (subject to licence). GLASS BOTTLES and SPIRITS AND ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES WITH AN ALCOHOL CONTENT WHICH EXCEEDS 15% ABV ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Searches will be undertaken upon entry to ensure compliance with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions. Any alcohol above the permitted allowance will be confiscated and cannot be returned after the event.
- Entry to the Live-In Vehicle area is only possible with the advance purchase of a Live-In Vehicle pass as well as a Ticket. The Live-In Vehicle pass will not grant the holder entry to the Event. The holder of a Live-In Vehicle pass will be denied entry to the Venue if they are not in possession of a Ticket and/or Wristband. Live-In Vehicle passes should be purchased in advance from our website & Live-In Vehicle passes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- One pass is required per vehicle & maximum 2 occupants per vehicle. A Live-In Vehicle pass will enable you to bring a campervan or permitted live-in vehicle measuring 7 metres or less in length from the front to the rear of the vehicle. The holder will be entitled to a pitch measuring 7 metres x 7 metres.
- We reserve the right to search all vehicles upon entry.
- Neither we, nor the official ticketing agent accepts any responsibility for theft, damage, loss or breakage to your Live-In Vehicle (or its contents).
- Customer Generators are prohibited within the Live-In Vehicle area.
- The Live-In Vehicle area is for the use of purpose built Live-In vehicles only. Caravans, vans, buses and/or coaches are strictly prohibited. Strictly no camping or sleeping outwith vehicles in the Live In-Vehicle area.
- It is your responsibility to ensure all vehicles & awnings fit into your pitch area otherwise you may be refused entry to the area and/or charged an additional fee. Items found outside of your area by us or an Authorised Person are liable to be removed from the Venue with no compensation payable.
- This pass does not include water or electrical hook up to your Live-In Vehicle.
- There is no re-entry for Live-In Vehicles that leave the site during the event.
Age restrictions for Connect taking place in Royal Highland Centre, are:
- No persons under 5
- Persons aged between 5-15 years old must be accompanied by an adult 21 or over (1 adult minimum per 4 persons aged between 5-15 years old).
- Proof of age may be requested at entry and anyone found in possession of Fake ID will be refused entry and the ID will be confiscated. Please ensure you bring acceptable photographic ID.Details on connectmusicfestival.com
- We encourage you to complete a Guardianship Form if you are attending with someone aged between 5-15 years old. Further details can be found closer to the Event at connectmusicfestival.com
- We do not accept any parental or supervisory duty of care or liability for any persons under 16 on site.
- A challenge 25 policy will be in operation at the bars ensuring access is restricted to persons 18 and over. Proof of age may be required. Please bring acceptable photographic ID.Details on connectmusicfestival.com
- Any person in possession of prohibited items may be refused entry or removed from the Event and may risk Items will be confiscated and not returned.
- Gas canisters over 2.75kg except for campervans in the Live-In Vehicle Area where the max is 6kg. Flares, gas or smoke devices, are not permitted. The use of flares & smoke devices is illegal and dangerous. CCTV is in operation at the event and footage will be used to pursue and prosecute anyone involved. Such devices are dangerous and could cause very serious harm to You or other Event goers. Fireworks, sparklers, confetti cannons, blow torches, sky or ‘Chinese’ lanterns, petrol burners, firewood, candles or any flames, generators, excessive amounts of cigarettes and/or vapes, professional camera/video/audio equipment including removable lenses, drones, portable laser equipment, laser pens, air horns, megaphones, sound systems, vuvuzelas, kites, frisbees, boomerangs, spray paint cans, aerosols over 250ml, camping equipment (expect for in the campsite area), disposable barbeques, campsite stoves, gazebos, glass bottles/ jars/ containers, unofficial tabards and reflective jackets (Hi-Vis), fake ID, flagpoles, umbrellas, selfie sticks, inflatables, chairs (except for in the campsite area) and any item that could be considered a weapon, including multi-tools, are not Such items will be confiscated and not returned and You may be handed over to Police Scotland.
- Management, at its discretion, may confiscate any item that is deemed and/or suspected illegal or unsuitable. Anyone found in possession may be arrested or refused entry to the This includes, without limitation, illegal or intoxicating substances including; Illegal drugs, “legal/herbal” highs, new psychoactive substances (NPS), nitrous oxide (NOS/laughing gas) and associated equipment including balloons, and unidentifiable substances.
- Recognisable prescribed medicine which is clearly labelled and packaged is permitted into the event. If in doubt, a letter of authorisation can be requested from Management in advance – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please don’t bring a bag into the Arena unless it is absolutely essential. Those who need to bring bags will be separated into bag search lanes and may be delayed as a result of these Bags larger than 30cm x 42cm (the size of a sheet of A3 paper) will NOT be permitted in the Connect Arena. Please note that there are no storage lockers available at the event.
FOOD & DRINK
- It is not permitted to bring food or any drinks (alcohol or soft drinks) into the Arena and if found, will be confiscated. Food and drink will be available for purchase at the Event. Anyone with a medical condition which requires them to bring food and/or drink into the Arena should contact Management in advance via email@example.com to obtain an authorisation letter or make themselves known to the gate manager/supervisor of the Event who will assist accordingly.
- Please only bring empty water bottles with you to fill up at the various drinking water points available around the arena. Full water bottles and back pack hydration packs are not permitted into the Arena will be emptied/confiscated and not returned.
- Glass bottles/ jars/ containers are not permitted in the Event. All glass will be confiscated and not
- Management/Venue operates a zero tolerance underage drinking policy. No-one under the age of 18 is permitted to be under the influence of alcohol at the Event and You may be breathalysed which could lead to refusal. If you are unable to produce ID evidencing that you are 18 years old or over when challenged within the Venue, your alcohol will be confiscated and you will be removed from the Event. If a child under 16 is in your care and caught drinking alcohol, you and the child will be removed from the Event and a referral made to social services. If a child or young person is found intoxicated, welfare will contact their parents and determine if a referral to social services is required. If anyone over the age of 18 is caught supplying alcohol to someone under-age, they will be removed from the Event and may risk prosecution. These are illegal activities and will not be tolerated or permitted under any circumstance. If you are the guardian of someone under 16 and are found under the influence of alcohol, arrangements will be made for you and those you are responsible for to leave the Event and referral to social services as appropriate.
WARNINGS – Prolonged exposure to loud noise may cause damage to your hearing. Smoke effects, strobe lighting, lasers and loud noises may be used at this event.